
I love this porcelain tall statue of Mary and Joseph and the baby Jesus that I have. I just love the little baby and the colors of this set. I thought I would share it with you. 
My Snow guys.. I love to collect snowmen. These are some of my favorites. When I look at them they make me happy. They are sitting on a built in shelf way up high when you walk into my entry way. They are there to greet ya.
I Also, collect Snow globes just for Christmas though. There is just something about them that I love. When my girls were little, little they would wind them up and push the snow button and just watch them. I never had to tell them to be careful with them. They just new by looking that they were delicate and would break. I think the sounds of a music box makes every one feel reverent and helps them to look at every detail of the snow globe. If you click on the pictures you can see them closer. These are a few that are on my entry way table. I have a few more around the house. My girls are already pointing to the ones they get to keep one day.. I guess they are worth the fight.

My Snow guys.. I love to collect snowmen. These are some of my favorites. When I look at them they make me happy. They are sitting on a built in shelf way up high when you walk into my entry way. They are there to greet ya.
I Also, collect Snow globes just for Christmas though. There is just something about them that I love. When my girls were little, little they would wind them up and push the snow button and just watch them. I never had to tell them to be careful with them. They just new by looking that they were delicate and would break. I think the sounds of a music box makes every one feel reverent and helps them to look at every detail of the snow globe. If you click on the pictures you can see them closer. These are a few that are on my entry way table. I have a few more around the house. My girls are already pointing to the ones they get to keep one day.. I guess they are worth the fight.


No comments:
Post a Comment
If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment