Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My New Job !

This is where I work!

I know it is a little picture. I keep trying to remind myself that I need to take a picture but at 7:00 in the morning I forget. I feel so blessed to find a job that will help take care of the basic needs of our family. Things have been a bit stressful and it is nice to know that I can be team player and help out when I'm needed. I feel as all of my medical assistant schooling back in the old days and the years I have been able to work in the medical field has been a blessing. In these trying economy times. The one work place that has a steady need for employment in in the medical field. For that Im thankful. I started work this week, yeah I know right at christmas I'm trying to look at it as a gift that I get to work. I'm working in the business office as an account payable clerk. This hospital is amazing. The have the highest standards and this hospital is an up scale hospital. It is a brand new hospital and has employeed such great people. I feel honored to work here. The hours that I'm working allows me to be home pretty close to when the girls are home. For that I'm thankful for as well. I know there is one thing that will be lacking when Im not here and that is housework. Once Christmas is over and we get on a better routine. "IM HIRING A HOUSEKEEPER" any takers?


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment