I can't believe that Haylee is now 10 years old. She was 10 months old when we brought her home from the Agency. (Remember Cheri) It's been 10 years. I actually took pictures of my pictures so I could save time on not scanning them. I loved this little yellow dress. She was my baby doll. I loved to dress her and make her adorable.
These are some of my favorites, I could sit and post tons of pictures but these bring back some sweet memories and make me smile.

Haylee, is a year old in this picture with her little red overall dress. I still have this dress. It is on her Bear from the Build a Bear workshop. She loves to put it on her animals. Funny, how her baby clothes became her doll clothes.
I can remember making these rag bows for her hair. My sweet baby,
This was at down town Dsiney at Libby Lu. Great place to take girls. They doll you all up a nd sprinkle glitter all over your hair. This was a fun day.
Here she is 5 years old. Every year I would take some fun poses of her. She loves to pose for the camera.
One of her fondest memories of dance. Is when she was on a competition dance team in Utah. She performed every Saturday for 3 months. Prior to that she practiced for a few dance routines 6 hours a week for the entire year. It was intense for a 9 years old girl. However, she loved it so much and wished she was still on this team.

They biggest competition is when we traveled to Dixie College where 30 dance studios competed. Her routine for this dance took 1st place for costume, choreography, It was a long day.We were there for 8 hours. She had 4 routines to perform.
of course, Mom was proud of her. Even though it was a year of tough training and learning new techniques. and constantly improving her dance skills she did it with a smile. It has tought her the rewards of hard work, and dedication. Her passion for dance has never diminished. She has been twirling around this house and in dance classes since she was 3 years old. I'm proud of her.
Now she is 10 years old. We made cupcakes for her class. She wanted to put the letter "H" on her cupcakes so everyone knew that it was HER birthday.
Daddy, Made her some yummy bacon and eggs for Breakfast. She is not a morning person so being happy and full of smiles was out of the pictures. Literally

She loves to play and mix lotions and positons. (That is what she calls them) She would save all the little bottles from hotels we stayed in and make her own scents and label them. Now, Target came up with a Spa Factory. You can make your own spa scents, oatmeal masks, pefumes, and lip glosses. THIS IS SO HER. So this was a gift from her parents.
I love you Haylee Sugar Bug, Thanks for a fabulous 10 years. I love being your Mom.You may have not grown in my tummy but you certainly grew in my heart..






No comments:
Post a Comment
If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment