I know I have posted allot lately, December is a busy month for our family. Haylee's birthday always comes first. I don't want her to feel looked over because he birthday is in December. I tell her she is so special she gets to share her birthday month with Jesus. I asked her how she would like to spend her day she said she wanted to spend it with her new BEST FRIEND SHAYLA. I love that she has a friend names Shayla because I to have a good friend named Shaila that I have known for over 10 years.. and I miss very much. Anyway, Haylee wanted Shayla to sleep over and then they wanted to go shopping and get their hair done and out to dinner. OKKKKKKKKK, I said let's go.
So we started at this store for Girls only called " JUSTICE" They do make over's on girls and give them a look that they want. So they were excited to get their hair done and have glitter sprinkled all over them. They grabbed their Mic's and started singing.

Then of course Haylee and Shayla had to spend 30 minutes trying to decide what Webkins they were going to buy. You should have heard them trying to talk each other into buying different ones. It was hilarious. They finally made a decision on the pink poodle and the Polar Bear ( I think that was it) I sure wish these toys would die down a bit. Haylee loves them like they are the newest thing there is. She still can't get enough of them.
Haylee wanted to buy a "Best Friends" necklace for Shayla so they can wear them. All day and night they would put the heart together and say "Best Friends" It's cute
We then went over to the San Tan Mall so the girls can go into another store they picked and we went and took some pictures in the Santa Chair. Santa wasn't there. I guess it was getting late.

We ended the night eating dinner at Johnny Rockets. It is a 50's diner they sing and the workers stop and do a dance. The girls had fun. Then Haylee had Shayla came home and gave each other a facial and laid down to watch tv and fell asleep. I was happy that she was happy and it was allot easier than throwing a party for her.

We ended the night eating dinner at Johnny Rockets. It is a 50's diner they sing and the workers stop and do a dance. The girls had fun. Then Haylee had Shayla came home and gave each other a facial and laid down to watch tv and fell asleep. I was happy that she was happy and it was allot easier than throwing a party for her. Thanks Shayla for being so nice to Haylee. She loves her gift and loves that you came to spend the night with her.


No comments:
Post a Comment
If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment