Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Sunday

Today was Christmas Sunday. It was a great Day. We all went to church and were able to sit and enjoy the music program. We actually made it to church 20 minutes early so we could sit and listen to the youth sing Christmas songs as the prelude music. It was nice to see Emalee and Ashlee singing so sweetly. The program was nice. The choir was BEAUTIFUL. Every song was sang in their own special way. It was uplifting and edifying. I enjoyed it. These are a few pictures as we were headed out the door. Enjoy.


My Little Ashlee who is only 12 years old. Who would have thought she would look so mature! ( I hate it)


Emalee cute as can be
Haylee my little monster who never lets me fix her hair.

I love this pictures. I have Christmas pictures of them sitting together in this order with this same pose for every Christmas. I just love how they have all changed and grown.
I hope your Sabbath day was beautiful as well.
Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment