
Christmas Eve was so BEAUTIFUL. It was held at Allison and Jason's home. She had set the table nice ready for us to arrive. It was so nice not to cook this year. I loved it. We had a nice ham dinner and yummy potatoes and yams and Carla made the best asparagus. It was so good. We had lots of treats and just enjoyed the nice christmas Eve atmosphere that thier home brought to us. We read the I believe in Santa Clause Book and talked about the symbols of Christmas and sang a few songs as Jason played them on the piano and ended the night and went home to prepare for the morning.
We did a gift exchange from the cousins.


Blake also recieved a gift. OK, I have to say this has got to be the cutest baby boy. He already has the best personality and the cutest smiles. I feel blessed to be able to live close to a sister and watch thier child grow. I have never had that experience so I'm loving being around him. I wished that I could been closer for all of my neices and nephews.
Here are a few of the grand kids singing a song for grandma.





No comments:
Post a Comment
If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment