
Christmas Day. I don't know what I was thinking on this day. I was looking through my camera and realized I didn't take that many pictures. That is so not like me. I carry my camera everywhere I go. hmmmmm wierd. I must have been so tierd. Well, We arrived at my sister Carla's around 2:00. The kids were all playing thier toys and the older girls were excited to wear thier new stuff. and Im talkin about perfume. I think between the 3 of them they smelled like a perfume factory. I think they put on everything they got. They are cute. I'm glad that they have each other to do those silly things with.
Another Beautiful day and anothe Beautiful table. Carla's house is so nice and spacious. I just love her dinning room table. We heard my sister Nikki was serving soup bowls on Christmas Eve so we stold the idea. Carla made the best Potatoe Cheese Soup it was to die for. It was perfect because it has been cold and rainy. We had several topping to add to our soups too. It was yummy. After dinner we sat around and talked for bit and then we all went to the movies to see Bed Time Stories... I feel bad I did not take more pictures. But I'm glad I got the few that I did.
Thanks Carla and Otis for a perfect Christmas Dinner. I think this is a new tradition for us now. Thanks for the idea Nikki.
Ok This is cute. My Mom the crafting queen and her husband the WOOD MAN. Put thier ideas together and made over 20 of these little crafty things. It is a cute little wood fram with these cute tin zoo animals haning in the middle. As you can see if read.THIS PLACE IS A ZOO. They made them for my moms kids families and also Bill's kids Families.
It was cute to see them put thier talents together and create something together that represents the both of them. It is good to see them become more united in thier thoughts as they move on to 3 years of being married. I was proud of them. God Job mom.
And uhhhhhhhhhh Mom. What are you trying to tell us all. That are homes are crazy and nuts. I didn't need a sign to remind me of that. I knew that with out asking... although it is cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment
If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment