Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Weekend.

Why does it fee like halloween this year lasted from Thursday through the Weekend. It just kept going this year. Party after Party. What the heck! I do have some bad news. My most favorite camera that I have had for 6 years as died! Yep, It just quit. Could it have anything to do with all the drops over the years. Or because I let the girls play with it to take silly pictures of themself. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... Well Im glad I had my sisters close this weekend to take some pictures of my girls. Now if they could EMAIL them to me in a TIMLEY manner.. Hurry up.... I desperate........ Not to fret, I went and found the best deal on my next Canon camera on Amazon and ordered it. Somethings a girls just doesn't do with out. Lipstick and a camera. Can't have it. No way, just is not happening.

We had some fun trunk or treating at our Ward Party. Great Job on all the planning Cory, It was fun. Then we headed for trick or treat in our neighborhood. It was kinds dull. I guess every 4th house in still under construction being that we live in a brand new construction street. We then ended the night at my Sister Carla's, they had car loads in thier neighborhood. It was insane the amount of people in Apache Junction. They even had a police car on patrol giving out candy to the kids with his siren on. Carla and my Mom made a ton of food and Carla's friends came over. It was fun to sit and chat with them. When we got home our neighborhood was having a block party. We did not go over. We were exhausted.

I woke up on Saturday and noticed the neighbors had left their party all over the streets and then around 2:00 the party continued on. We went over to Allison's so the couisn could lounge around in thier chairs and watch a movie on the garage door. They watched Indiana Jones and IronMan. The weather was nice to watch a movie. My Mom and Allison and Carla sat in the house just talking while the Dads and kids watched the movie. It was a fun night. Thanks Allison.

Im still tierd. I slept till 11:00 am this morning and I'm still feeling tierd. Now it is time to put away to goblins and ghost and focus on Thanksgiving. That is if the stores will allow us. It seams like Christmas in the stores already....

Hope you all had a Great Halloween...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment