Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Change has come to America


WOW, HE won by a landslide. I have to say as I sat with Mike listening to his speech I was impressed at the crowd at certain times. The camera would show the crowd with intense hope,open and listening minds as he spoke as their President of United States. What I noticed is that his crowd seam to be all the minority individuals. They showed a 20 years old women, a 30 years old man, a black man, and a Hispanic elder lady together in a place holding an American Flag, each one of them united for one purpose and one purpose only. To come together and AGREE on the same issues that we as Americans are facing. In my opinion the minority vote was the majority vote. IT IS A NEW AMERICA and the days of racism are over for this new generation of voters. These are the children and the children's children of the days of racism. These children have grown up together and probably accept each other far more that we did in our generation or our parents generation days. The have experiences school events, social events, they have learned to love each other because they have all had the same rights at the same time. If you think about it. The children or children's children of the days of racism share allot more commonality than we ever did. Change as come to America.

Now, we pray for hope and honesty as we start this new change. What a day in history we witnessed. Let's hope our children will be able to stand proud of the New America and may we all be proud as well. For this, I'm thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment