
one of my favorite pictures of him. This is what we love to do when we go back home to California. We visit the beach and just sit and stare at the ocean. I miss my beaches...
Here is mike today. Yeah, I can "clearly" see the handsome grey hairs all around. Thankgoodness I'm going to Cosmetology school. I was able to color the grey right out. He was also pampered with a manicure and a pedicure from me as well. " he was pampered"
My sisters Allison and Carla and thier hubby's and all the kids went to the Bass Pro Shop for dinner. It was fun all going together. We spent a few hours in the store. There is so much to look at.... I can't wait to spend many more years with my best friend as we move into the different phases of our lives...


No comments:
Post a Comment
If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment