Monday, October 5, 2009

COSMETOLOGY?

I have a new ADVENTURE in my life. I have reached a time in my life where I want to do something that I have always wanted to do. Cosmetology. I have been tossing and tossing this around for sometime now. When my younger sister Allison started school for this a few months ago. It inspired me to start thinking about "ME" so, I pulled out my Patriarchal blessing and read it. I started sorting some old items from High School. Praying morning, noon, and night. I came upon our Class of 1984 Senior Wills. Under my name I wrote I want to be a Cosmetologist. I want to own my own salon. It hit me as well. I REMEMBERED THAT I REMEMBERED I wanted to do this as well. I guess I needed to get back those feelings of those yester years. The Me before kids and before being a wife. Yes, I love being a Mother and a Wife to a great Man it is my ultimate priority. However, I realized that I would love to own my own salon and decorate it my style and enjoy the company of Fun women coming in and out all day long. Besides, I have 3 daughters just think how much money that can save me in hair styles and color. I love hair styles and coloring my own hair. It has always been a passion of mine.
My hours will be perfect enough to get home with my girls after school. With the support of my wonderful Husband who is already making plans for my salon. Maybe even hooking up a salon with Allison as she is further along in the program. So the Journey begins on October 26th. I will be a full time student at Empire Beauty School. I can't wait, I can't wait. I hope I will have lots and lots of friends and family who will step up and want me practice on them. LOL. (with of course assistance from a teacher) I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment