Saturday, July 4, 2009

P.P.P.

Haylee is a huge fan of Demi Lavato and Selena Gomez. She even remembers them when they sang with Barney when she was small. So when she found out that the two of them were teaming up to make a movie together. Haylee was soooooo excited. So, She wanted to have a Princess Protection Party. (that was the name of the movie) She invited a few friends and cousins and they came with thier blankets and pillows and had a late night over at our house. I got this cute idea from my sister Carla. Dip the pretty glasses in water than dip the rim of the glass in sugar and poor strawberry lemonaide in the glasses. Ohh my heck the girls loved this. Of course the sugar kept getting thicker and thicker on the rims. They felt all important drinking from a water gobblet.. (ha ha) you know little girls anthing to act like a grown up.
Haylee and Shayla on thier 3 rd glass (notice the thick sugar on the glass, sorry Tara is your girls get cavities, It would be my fault.

Cousin Brooke made a new friend with Sydney. They are the same age.
I just love this little girl. She is so girly and cute.



Haylee and Alicia. They just kept sippin the night away




watching the movie was the best part. They ended the night with a pillow fight and then around 10:30 I took them home... It was a nice night for Haylee. It's the little things like this that make them feel special. Haylee dvr''s the movie and I think I have heard it playing around 20 times now.. She is like her Mom once she is focused on something she goes overbaord until she is sick of it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment