So I know that I want this limey green color with brown. I found this color at Walmart it is Burnt Green by Dutch boy. Here is the finishing look to this pretty small bathroom. There is this little cubby in the corner of this bathroom. I painted the inside brownish. This bathroom in under the stairs so it is tucked in the corner.

I found this cute little butterfly metal art pieces at Marshalls. Loved them because of course the green on the butterfly's
It's pretty green huh?
We have this ridiculous window in this bathroom it is 10x10 in siz. It is in the wrong spot. When you sit on the toilet you could look up this window and see right into the neighbors window. They could look down on you and see that you are sitting on the toilet.. (so wierd huh) Why did Shea homes make such a stupid window. So I bought some window film and covered the glass and this is how it turned out. Now, they can't see in and well I don't need to see out. A couple of candles on the ledge and VIOLA all done. 



No comments:
Post a Comment
If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment