
THis is an awesome even to attend. Sheri Dew out does herself every year with this event just for women. This is an LDS based event. However all are welcome and will be uplifted as they participate in this.
This years theme is "Sweet Assurance" Let us draw near with a true heart and a full assurance. Heb 10:22.
The schedule for this years speakers are awesome. As well as Cheri Call , Michael Mclean and my MOST favorite. Kenneth Kope. I love to listen to LDS musicians and can't wait for this to take place in Arizona in October.. So the list is already growing for those who want to attend. Lets get a group together it will be a blast. just for us WOMEN. Check out more details at Time out for women.com. There maybe one in your home town.
And then there is this for Scrappers
GET READY .... SAVE YOUR MONEY!
SCRAPBOOKES AND CRAFTERS
CKC-MesaApril 16-18, 2009Mesa Convention Center. Although I dont have the time to scrapbook as much anymore and have tried to convert over to digital books and new found hardbound books. I have found that I can get alot more journaling in digital scrapbooks rather than all the little embellishments that go on a page. I love to see my girls reading about the memory. Besides, there is so much digital software out on the market now. I can't begin to tell you how much I love it. Anway, I still enjoy looking at new stuff and going to places like CKU to learn about new techniques. I still love to create and make thank you cards , stationary, home decor, and gifts with paper. Going to CKU Creative Keepsakes Convention will be fun.
This is taking place in April. So, again the list is growing. If you want to go all are welcome the more the better. Nobody is excluded. Check out the website as you will need to register for classes.



No comments:
Post a Comment
If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment