On New Years Eve 2009 we celebrated at our home. I believe there was more kids than adults at the house. It was a bit crazy. The kids had so much energy I think they all just fed off each other that energy it was wild. They had tons of fun. We also had this HUGE block party going on down the street. They had a huge fire pit and loud music. I made a few trips down the street to be neighborly but needed to get back to the troops at home. We played games and sang karaoke and just hung out and laughed. Once 12:00 came we went outside with noise makers and screams.. Mike and I ended the year with a hug and a kiss and put another tally in the books for another year together. We counted that this one makes 28 years just knowing each other and 20 years being married. UNBELIEVABLE.. It's more than half my age. WOW, It must have been meant to be. I love him more now than ever before. When you have that kind of love you learn to keep on loving, keep on plugging away even when he HOGS the DVR with his stupid shows that he watches.. Ok, anyway, It was a nice and crazy night.

Haylee and Mommy saying Happy New Year Ya'll
The Kids playing pictionary. I think Carla is in their somewhere....he he




No comments:
Post a Comment
If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment