Haylee and her class have been working for several months on their projects. The 4th graders had to choose an important well known place in Arizona and do a essay and a display about their important well known place. After being at ASU. Haylee selected ASU. She researched all on her own. Of course, I was all excited to get out my scrapbook supplies and start making her display board. HOWEVER, I came home from work and it was all done. She knows me all to well. She knew I would take over her project so she finished it... Well, she has always been my "Do it yourself child" The 5th graders selected a state and they did the research and also each student sat by their display and passed out a sample of a food from that state. It was amazing how much effort and knowledge from the students that went into this night. I was impressed with the teachers. Her are a few photos of the night.



This is Haylee's ASU all by SELF project. She even molded this sundevil out of clay. It was pretty impressive.
In the box is a softball field with Sparky the mascot
Her is Haylee and Shaila. They received Honor Roll awards at the end of the year. I'm amazed how easy school is for Haylee. She received this award all 4 quarters.
Great Job Girls.!
Here is my bis Haylee BUG! She is ready to be a 5th grader. I just can't believe it at all.
Here is my bis Haylee BUG! She is ready to be a 5th grader. I just can't believe it at all.
sigh* sigh* not ready for this.



No comments:
Post a Comment
If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment