Ok, I have my 'Team Edward" girley girl daughter Emalee who loves Edward because he is very passionate and he is romantic and maked you feel safe and loved. He takes care of you.
and, I have my "Team Jacob" party girl Ashlee, who loves jJacob because he is cool and is a what's up kinds guy" (those are Ashlee's words) is downto earth and natural. just like Ashlee. Now I learned what type of boys they like.
Friends and cousins at the movie theater 5 hours before the movie is about to start.
The groupe of people passed out Hyper ventalating bags that were labeled just in case you pass out over EDWARD! Emalee was practicing she is so in love with him.
And then there was us ! Carla and Allison and I . It was fun being with the girls and being silly. After being one of the first few to sit in our seats. We sent the girls for popcorn and drinks. Some people tried to take their seats. We told them they were saved they went to get popcorn. This one Mom said, No way, we are sitting there. She practically was on top of me. After a few minuts I realized that she was touching me and her knee was on my leg. I gave her a little push and told her to back off. and get off of me Lady!. She looked shocked but I was not about to have her climb over me. Allison, yelled for the manager saying : We have a phyco lady in here, and Carla was yelling to the managerwho was down in the very front so she could here her explaining these are our daughters seats who went to get popcorn.. The manager said saved seats only for popcorn lines that is all. We SISTERS! didn't let this lady win. You can't mess with SISTERS I tell ya! I didn't want to be mean or rude. But I stood my ground until she backed off. And she did.
We all thought the movie was good. I think we need to see it again. It was hot in the theater and I felt like I was breathing in everyone elses breath for 5 hours...
So was it worth a midnight showing? hmmmmm, nay,,,, I think it could have waited..


No comments:
Post a Comment
If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment