Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Questions!

This is a fun Christmas questionnaire -at least I had fun answering the questions!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial my daughter has allergies need a artificial one
3. When do you put up the tree? Around the 1st of the month
4. When do you take the tree down? I get sick of it on Christmas night! (sorry)
5. Do you like eggnog? I like it with a sprinkly of cinamon on the top
6. Favorite gift received as a child? don't remember,
7. Hardest person to buy for? my mother
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, of course!
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
10. Favorite Christmas Movie?Clark Griswolds Christmas Vacation
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? It is always on my mind.. I buy and store it in the closet.
12. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, I appreciate all gifts
13. What do you eat at Christmas? a breakfast casarole type meal, christmas dinner, this year we are going out to dinner at a Restaurant. No cooking for me
14. Lights on the tree? Yes! I seem to like white better than color, but I like both.
15. Favorite Christmas song? Pretty Papers by Willie Nelson, O Holy Night by Martina McBride
16. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay at home
17. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Nope...
18. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have both, I like the star better though.
19. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? We open one present Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas day.
20. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People that are rude and drive crazy
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red-
22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? ham, funeral potatoes, and all the sweet stuff
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? just to make some new memories
24. Christmas Tradition? reading stories to the girls, being with family, laying under the tree singing christmas songs with the kids and hubby. You should try it. The tree looks different when you lay on the carpet and look up at it. It's pretty...

Now it's your turn.... copy and past and answer the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment