Monday, October 6, 2008

What did I do..?


I Colored my hair.
I look stunned, I just held the camera up and shot it. I think I'm shocked. (seriously,) I have been messing with my hair for years. I'm so sick of touching up my roots to match the bleached end. When I'm not even a blond. (Ha-Ha) So, called around to find a new stylest here in Queen Creek. I was not about to pay $100.00 bucks for an all over color when I can do that. So, I went down to Fry's but a box of color and did it myself. I don't know people? After I rinsed it out I went into a state of panic and covered it up in a towel hoping the color would fade instantly. So I continued to put on my makeup and finished getting dressed and then when I was all done. I looked in the mirror and hand to do a double look.
So, We will see in the next few days if I like it or not...
Well, at least my roots are not showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you stopped by let me know.. Leave a comment